Thursday, February 3, 2011

When is loyalty to myself more important than loyalty to a friend?

Loyalty is more important to yourself other than your friends because in-order to have loyalty for someone else you must stay commited to be loyal for yourself first. I think that most people try to take more care in somebody else to much rather than caring for themselves which can be a problem because if your to busy focused on somebody else you can't show the "loyalty" and care you need for you yourself as an individual. However, the vibe I am not trying to release is that people just shouldnt be loyal to anybody, what I'm trying to say is that you should want to treat yourself first before you choose to treat somebody else wioth an enourmous amount of loyalty. Also when you show loyalty to yourself then it shows that you can be loyal to anybody. In my mind you must be able to be commited to yourself to show commitment towards another person, so with all of this said I believe these are the following reasons why you must be loyal to yourself before you are loyal to another person.

No comments: