Saturday, January 8, 2011

How do I demonstrate that I am open-minded enough to learn from my experiences?

I think I demonstrate that I learn from my experience by dis-continuing every mistake that I have made. I fell that every mistake that I have made in life hasn't been made anymore, however I do think that I will make more mistakes in life as I go along but it doesn't mean I won't learn from them. For example, just yesterday I was late to class and the day before that, and my consequences were me losing credit and not being able to get into class. My lesson learned from that is that I need to make it to class on time and then I will be able to learn. Most students will still continue to be late because they have no care for school, but I do care about my education and the mistakes I make; which shows that I am open-minded enough to learn from my mistakes!

No comments: