Friday, February 4, 2011

How can forward thinking help me make better decisions?

Making good decisions are the key to being successful in school, your job, college, and life period. In-order to make good decisions you must think before you which is thinking forward. Forward thinking helps you make your mind up, and puts you in the mind set of what you want to do instead of thinking at the moment and making the wrong decision. For example; In debate I use to run around and look for a case to run at the last minute, then think about different strategies during the debate. However, when I started to figure out my case and think of all my strategies before hand I noticed I made more progress in my debates. Thinking forward always help you finalize your decision in any situaation or scenario, it provides you with a conclusion and understanding of what your final decision is going to be. Thinking forward also helps you save the time that you would spend on trying to figure out evrything that needs to be focused on, and if you have time left over then you have another advantage based on your situation or scenario.

No comments: